Deploy, change or supplement your VPN with Sparkview in minutes.
Sparkview as a VPN does not require another one to work.
Sparkview allows via browser the controlled access through protocols RDP, VNC,Telnet, SSH and Files without any VPN system set up. Users can connect directly to the server computers and not over a channel, reducing resources in the network.
SparkView offers more advantages than a simple VPN since:
- Access is through any internet browser. No configuration is necessary on the user's computer.
- The user will access from any Smartphone device, tablet and / or PC's with any operating system.
- It does not use IP on the network, so the system connects directly to the applications allowed for users.
- It uses a compressed communication channel, allowing greater speed in access.
- The connections use a security certificate so the connection is always encrypted.
- It does not produce more traffic on the network and the system points to the computers where it is going to connect.
- The maintenance and administration of the system is minimal.
- Control access to what only the user is allowed to work with.
- Only connects to computers defined by the administrator.
- The costs are lower.
- System administration is minimal and easy to perform.
SparkView as a sustitute or add-on offers more benefits tan a simple VPN
- Log on through any internet browser. No configuration is needed on the user's computer.
- Users can acces from any smartphone device, Tablet and/or PC with any operating system.
- The system connects directly to those applicatios allowed.
- The use of a compressed communication channel allows greater speed in access.
- Encrypted connections by security certificates.
- Reduction of network traffic.
- Maintenance system is minimal.
- Control the Access users are allowed to work with.
- Lower costs.
- System administration is easy to perform.
SparkView as Access to your Computers and Servers.
Sometimes VPNs are used by employees to access their company computers by remote desktop, but the VPN is sometimes only installed on a foreign computer, which if we do not have it available, we will not be able to access our remote system.
With SparkView we can enter the system from any computer and any browser, so it is not necessary to enter from a single system. Also, by having this alternative we can get rid of installing a client on the users' computers, allowing the systems administrator more freedom, freeing him from useless work and making time more efficient.
SparkView also provides greater security to the network since users will only be allowed to enter their computers, better protecting access to the network.
The use of VPN's also makes an expense in bandwidth since any search for a server, the sending of impressions or the search for a team go through the VPN of all users, encouraging their trajectory and sometimes doing more work than they should.
Remote Spark as a complement to your VPN.
VPNs are not always slow systems, sometimes when we want to communicate Hardware, Physical VPN is the only way to keep physical equipment together as fingerprint devices.
F5 VPN alliances with SparkView
SparkView y BIG-IP APM® de f5®: Technology Alliance Partnership (TAP).
BIG-IP APM® by f5 and SparkView as a joint solution, allows clients with a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) strategy and / or a strong IoT approach (basically any client with unmanageable client-devices), to remotely access your desktops and applications via HTML5 from any device with a modern browser, using BIG-IP APM® as a central point of administration.
BIG-IP APM® interoperating with SparkView adds HTML5 support to BIG-IP APM®. It does not require Java, Flash, ActiveX, or plugins on the client.
FORTINET & SPARKVIEW
Fortinet’s Open Fabric Ecosystem provides integrated solutions to customers for comprehensive end-to-end security. The Fortinet Fabric-Ready Technology Alliance Partner Program brings together a community of global technology partners with specialized expertise, and makes available resources and tools to facilitate integration.
Fortinet collaborates with beyond SSL to deliver integrated end-to-end security solutions that leverage the industry-leading Fortinet Security Fabric.
By adding SparkView to the Fortinet Security Fabric, customers will have seamless and secure access to systems and applications from any device with a browser. As all data remains on the target systems inside the organization, this is a major step towards Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA).