SparkView allows a secure and quick Access to the IT Corporate infrastructure.
With SparkView, you and your organization can access remotely to the ERP applications (SAP®, GP Dynamics®, Oracle ®, ASPEL®, Microsip®, Contpaqi®, SAI®.) CRM, BI, OutLook®, Exchange®, Office®, access to the Intranet / Extranet in a safe, fast and controlled way.
Also it is possible to support concurrent remote desktop connections (RDS), printer, disk and port communications mapping, two-way sound, remote FX and multiple displays.
SparkView allows from Windows XP to Windows10 Pro and Servers from 2003 to 2019; to act as Citrix® or Terminal Server.
Through a user and / or a group selection.
How does SparkView publish your applications?
Publish the Windows applications on your servers through a browser and deliver them quickly and easily to users. On a Windows server with multisession, SparkView can deliver and publish its applications or provide a desktop to each one.
At Remote Spark we have our own RDP multisession program so no Microsoft Terminal Server licensing (Remote Desktop Licensing) is required.
Other benefits are:
- Upload and download files.
- Copy text from your team to the application.
- Use sound if you require it.
- Use full screen.
- Use the application on several monitors.
- Special buttons in case you connect by a phone device.
- Request support from your administrator from the same application.
With Remote Spark we have our own RDP multisession program so no Microsoft Terminal Server licensing (Remote Desktop Licensing) is required.
When using SparkView to connect to physical office computers in your organization from home or anywhere, you will gain the following benefits:
- Being able to remotely turn on the desktop computer that resides in the organization through Wake on Lan.
- Each user may have their permission to enter their PC.
- Be able to upload and download files from your computer.
- Use sound if needed.
- All the information is encrypted.
- Better compression and sending of data, improving the RDP protocol more than 60%.
- Copy and paste text from the physical computer to the office PC.
- Double factor authentication with no extra cost.
- Integration with Active Directory.
Connect from computers, tablets & mobiles
SparkView's built-in HTML5 client provides any browser access to Windows applications, desktops, and users' computers from any type of end-user device, without having to install anything on them (no plugins or applications required).
SparkView HTML5 connections look and function like a native RDP connection; with fast file transfer and even sound and video recording support.
SparkView's built-in HTTPS web server and SSH server allow you to connect completely securely from any web browser with SSH tunneling and port forwarding over HTTP and HTTPS.
Without being a complex VPN, all network communications are end-to-end encrypted. The tunnel is established on port 80, 443 or others of your choice and port 3389 will no longer be needed.